Awards Received by Arjun Pandey and Twenty Four FramesPresident of India’s National Award 2005 for the “Timeless Traveller: Horseshoe Crab”
United Kingdom Environment Film Fellowship, winner 2009 UKEFF, an award and a fellowship to make his film “India’s Climate Fever” a film which looks at the impact of climate change on Human health.
Creative Future India – declared one of India’s 20 Creative Future from over 1000 candidates, in a program run by the British Council and Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM-B)
Water: an elixir of life
- Entered for Wildscreen 2004, Bristol U.K.
- Nominated in Vatavaran 2003, Special Category on the Festival Theme Magic of Life 2003
- Vatavaran 2003, Newcomer Award
Timeless Traveller – the Horseshoe crab
- Vatavaran 2003, Silver Tree Award in the Documentary Promoting Wildlife
- Vatavaran 2003, Best Documentary revelation category
Awards Won by Twenty Four Frames
- Best documentary -Kalbelia Nomads of Rajasthan
- Best Public Sector promotional film – “Hydro Power Gift of Nature”.
- Bronze Dragon, Cracom International Film Festival/ Poland.
- FAO Award, “The Daily Chapati”. Best Agricultural Film, Nerity, CSSR.
- Special jury award, agro Film Festival, Nerita, CSSR “The Winged Beam”(West Africa)
- Bronze Award Zargos Film Festival Spain “Salt of the Earth (China)”
- Best Conservation Film for a Marine life– Albert International Film festival, France